Today was the deflowering of the new digs for my lunch. My lunch went from this:
I'm quite pleased with my fabulous new lunchbox. The only problem is the side I did all the backs of yarn labels, with washing instructions and fiber content and such, is in fact the top, not the bottom like I intended. Of course I didn't realize this until after I had completely finished the wrong side. Oh well. I had a lunchbox like this in high school, except that it had pictures of bands I really liked and some random assortment of pictures and stickers. I'm glad I couldn't find it because I probably would have shed a little tear for my lamo former self.