Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My deficit of projects has left me thinking. What do I get to knit next? Pomatomus? I think so! I picked up some Jitterbug at one of my local yarn stores recently. I've never seen Jitterbug before, nor hear of it, but I thought the color was so fabulous I couldn't leave without it. Especially since there was only one of this colorway left.
I have a lot of sock yarn just waiting for the perfect pattern. I am thinking of Grumperina's Jaywalker, a pattern from Sensational Knitted Socks, and the Boudoir socks from the Interweave Knits Holiday Issue. We'll see what I actually come up with.

Then there is that Dale of Norway sweater waiting out the debate between steeks and no steeks with machine knitting. Really five minutes thought and a couple measurements would solve this debate but sometimes that is just a little too much energy.

No comments: