Something is wrong with our computer at home (I'm at the library right now) and the internet isn't working, which is why I haven't posted in a long time. I did however add pictures of my second first yarn and singles.
The Odysseus sweater continues. We are currently chilling out with the Lotus Eaters, not a lot of progress, but no regress either. Penelope is waiting patiently (ha) and has hopes of Odysseus making it home before the big family wedding in 2 weeks. Penelope has been informed that her hopes are mostly in vain, but she shouldn't give in and marry any of her suitors yet.
I've finished the front and back of the wedding gift pillows. I was pretty sure I was going to have enough brown yarn, but not positive. I finished the front and things looked okay, but not terribly hopeful. I cast on for the back thinking there wasn't much for it either way and carried on. As I neared the end of the skein, and counted rows constantly I got more worried. In time honored tradition I knit faster in a desparate attempt to beat the yarn to the end, and luckily this time I won. I even have enough to seam the thing together with some to spare. Turns out I had nothing to worry about the whole time.